Be YOU Ti Ful
A Sacred Self-Care Retreat
May 6, 7, & 8, 2016
at LaSalle Manor Retreat Center in Plano, Illinois
- Are you desperate for some time away?
- Have you been feeling like life is moving so fast that you can hardly catch your breath?
- Do you want to get away from it all (at least for a little while), but aren’t sure where to go?
- Are you dreaming about being out in nature, sitting by the water or enjoying the sound of silence?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, look no further, this retreat is for you!
Imagine having an entire weekend focused on YOU — time away to reflect, bask in nature, learn simple self-care techniques and enjoy time to yourself.
This life is yours.
Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well.
Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly.
Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature.
Take the power to control your own life.
No one else can do it for you.
Take the power to make your life happy.
~Susan Polis Schutz
During this retreat you will experience:
- Simple practices for self care
- Practices that connect you to your inner knowing
- Inspirational meditations and writings
- Nature’s gifts to your spirit
- The power of a women’s circle of trust
- A 15-minute luxurious massage
- The simplicity and power of meandering through two beautiful labyrinths
- Quiet time, connection and time in nature
Your facilitators for the weekend are Beth Majerszky and Debi Joseph-Kermeen.
Beth is a Certified Retreat Coach, Life Coach, Fearless Living Coach, SoulCollage® Facilitator, Licensed Art of Feminine Presence™ Teacher, and Laughter Yoga Leader. Beth has a deep passion for inspiring women to embrace who they are and what they are capable of creating in their lives, especially when they take time away to care for and love themselves. You can learn more about Beth here.
Debi is passionate about promoting, creating, and facilitating sacred space and the use of it on the planet, through her work with Labyrinths, movement, energy work, and shaman sessions. She wants to promote inner healing and raise the energy vibration of the planet as a whole. Debi also using other modalities, such as movement and fitness, Tai Chi and The Healing Arts, aromatherapy, nutritional healing, chakra wellness, reiki, quantum and healing touch therapy, and Therapeutic Walking in Nature. She facilitates women’s retreats and labyrinth walks for churches, hospitals, communities and groups.
Reserve your Spot Today
May 6, 7, & 8, 2016
(5:00 pm Friday through 12:00 noon Sunday)
all-inclusive price begins at $397.00* per person
Payment in full is due by either April 1, 2016 or April 22, 2016
depending on selected option
Space is limited – so register early
* Pricing Options:
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit – remaining balance due by 4/1/2016
- $397.00 early-bird registration (paid in full by 4/1/2016)
- $25.00 off registration fee – Bring a friend and pay in full by 4/1/2016
- $447.00 price after 4/1/2016 – must be paid in full be 5/2/2016
Registration includes: lodging, meals (from dinner Friday through breakfast Sunday,) retreat activities, retreat materials plus a 15-minute massage with Karen Carlson if Be-Well Massage.
Take advantage of the early-bird discount
pay the deposit to hold your space.
Come enjoy connecting to your passion, your laughter and your authentic self in a nurturing and supportive environment. You’ll be able to share your stories, enjoy creative expression, meander in nature and appreciate self-discovery activities with women who understand and are willing to listen.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful and sacred weekend with YOU.
Click here to register.